Friday, January 27, 2012

Mom and technology (Part 1)

One usual day, my mom and me, sitting on the car, waiting for my lil sis from her school
Get bored, i guess, my mom decide to look her phone, checking out her contacts on the messenger
Then, she suddenly ask me, "hey, whose picture you use here?"
I don't have a clue what she's talking about, then "oh,*realize what sehe meant, it's my photo, of course, who else?"
Mom: "...NO, i know my daughter's face, you're not like this photo!"
Me: "...Mom, c'mon.."
Mom: "Hey, is it your big sis?" *show her phone to my lil sis
Lil sis: "Yes mom, it's her."
Mom: "It doesn't look like her"
Me: "*totally speechless"
.
.
.
mom...why you?


It's one of many "incidents" that makes me speechless, yeah, because of my mom and technology
Oh boy, i've got to get used to it for a long long time now ...